Thursday, February 12, 2009

O WHAT A FIND



LOOk what I found to make for my son and my sister.. AINT IT THE CUTEST THING!! OOO and so EASY EASY EASY!! If U click on my pic it will take u to hers Now hers is AMAZING!!
I LOVE LOVE HER STAMPS!!!Her name is Lori McCroskey
Store: www.cleardollarstamps.com
Blog: www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com
She has the greatest tuts to do. Wait till U see her stamps..here is where I got the Little dog..
OO I have nothing to do with this site Just sharing my FIND!!!:O) OOO I do buy from there tho.. :O)

3 comments:

michelle said...

Oh that is so cute. . . Looks like I need to keep up more!

all4sydney said...

soooooooo CUTE!!

Lauri said...

SUch a cute puppy!!!! I have never bought anything from there but all the stamps I see are always so so cute!!!

CLEAR DOLLAR

COLOR Create

Colour Create Blinkie