Saturday, December 11, 2010

Freebie SVG Santa Baby Layout today

I got to do another layout today I do these for FUN and for my own purpose as I need themI hope U find something you can use.I LOVE sharing. When I do my words I start with the middle letter first I like mine off some..I drew the Little Santa Mouth with a Red gel pen.The Nose I used a little red Bling dot.The eyes are GOOGLE eyes.. The Border at the top I used my Fiskars Border Punch .



You can decorate any way you like.. I use SCAL 2







My Santa got a Little WONKIE.. I turned around and Hootie Tootie (my Kittie)was sitting on him..To DownLoad click On Layout




O I M happy to say I got to ORDER JOLLY HOLIDAY today from WAL-MART U might have heard me HOLLER So check it out if you are looking for it.. It is back in stock..




This is how I lay out my cuts this file will have 3 pages




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [13 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous!!!
Thanks for sharing!
xxx

CLEAR DOLLAR

COLOR Create

Colour Create Blinkie