Thursday, February 24, 2011

LOVE THAT BUG --Create A Critter Series 6


WOW I got it done This has been a ruff week.Got my spacers in yesterday and Man do my mouth hurt..:O(. Its not for my teeth it is for my jaw my teeth are fine
My jaw is NOT..:O(
Hubbie been sick but is doing much better..DOING these are the BEST MEDICINE for me..

OK Enuff about me..Stacy is making the cards with just the basics she is not using embellishments are nothing just the cuts on the Cart. You decide how to Embellish I can not wait to have them all UMMMIE!!! Thank U Stacy.
Ok Go to LOVE THAT BUG and she will have a link to her Videos too.. LOVE THEM videos..
And You Know what stamps I Use.. THE STAMPS OF LIFE OF COURSE..:O)
Stacy is going to have a big surprize at the end...Come and PLAY!!







1 comment:

Stacy said...

Mary,
You are so sweet. Sorry to hear about your jaw and your hubby, it sure has been a tough week for the two of you.
I can't believe you made both cards, you get double points :)
On the swing card, your house is adorable. If it were bigger, I think i'd actually buy it..lol
On your second card, I noticed you rounder your corners :), and the kitty is just adorable.
Thank you so much for plaing along in the series, I hope you are having as much fun as I am
(hope you both feel better soon)
Hugs
Stacy

CLEAR DOLLAR

COLOR Create

Colour Create Blinkie