Thursday, August 28, 2008

TAGGED


I got tagged By MY Hero Debby Now I got to tag somebody.. SO here goes this is how it works.. Deb I copied and pasted yours..;o) Since U tagged me..:

The challenge is to list 6 random facts about myself and/or or 7 strange things about about myself. I will tag 6 others and you have a choice to list either 6 random facts about yourself, or 7 strange things about yourself. Can’t combine though –as it makes it too easy. (LOL)
Six Random Facts About Me:
1. I've Been on TV 2 times..
2. I went to Disney World
3. I washed cars when my Hubbie sold cars
4. I sold Chickens and goats and Peacocks and Turkeys
5. I grew up on Cedars Pine Lake
6. I will only wear cotton..
7 . Wear Only Flat shoes.
Strange Things About Me:
1. I hate my kitchen...It is Green I want it to be Blue..
2. I HATE perfumes! Unless it's Vanillia are Cobbler smelling
Perfumes give me Migranes
3. I have a passion for Blizzards
4. Wal-Mart Blonde
5. I LOVE to dress my cat is clothes for Holidays
6. I LOVE to Play Hide and seek with my Kitties
7. Really and truly love Sending LKS things that jump out at her!!
I tag...
Queen Lisa
I Hope I did this right..HAHAHAHA
Luvs U Debby!!!!

2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

too too much fun....you are great lady!

kisatrtle said...

I played along...thanks for thinking of me. sorry it took me so long we were traveling this weekend.

CLEAR DOLLAR

COLOR Create

Colour Create Blinkie