Wednesday, April 20, 2011

LOVE THAT BUG --Create A Critter Series 31

CUTTING RIGHT ALONG...Cricut just a Chirping..
Stacy Glueing away and I M trying my best to Stick with her.
Between getting my Mouth Wired and my JAW Pulled
I M so HAPPY to get to make these. I Love this Cart. IT Makes ME HAPPY!!

THANK U STACY!! GO TO LOVE THAT BUG for Video and Instructions..I M still using STAMPS OF LIFE STAMPS...:O)
I M having problems tryin to Post and do my Links MY IE 9 is not working with Blogger..If U need to scroll down to another card that Link will work.. I M going to go try in another Browser. SORRY!!! Its not my FAULT...:O(











2 comments:

Sweetdrops45 said...

Yeppie , I finally got my wish to thank you for the wormie,,, my last day of work for 11 days ... That wormie is cute as a button I love it.Your card came just in time lol.

Stacy said...

Mary,
I love your caterpillar card. You did a great job (as usual)
Hugs
Stacy

CLEAR DOLLAR

COLOR Create

Colour Create Blinkie