Saturday, March 12, 2011

LOVE THAT BUG --Create A Critter Series 14

This one is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! U just appreciate them so much more when you hold them in your hands.. Thanks Stacy!! For Instrutions and a contest go to LOVE THAT BUG!! I used Stamps Of Life Stamps as Always!! I can not wait to see can I use them in every card I LOVE all her stamps when i go to make a card I just grab that box and so far She has had something for every thing I have needed. FANTASTIC!!! The girl in the pic is my sister Hopey she is who I am going to give this set to when I M done .. I was THREATENED.:O). The cat on her back is my Corkie!





2 comments:

Stacy said...

Mary,
This is super cute. I love how you put a photograph on the inside, what a great idea
Hugs
Stacy

Unknown said...

Totally adorable!

CLEAR DOLLAR

COLOR Create

Colour Create Blinkie